We are looking for motivated researchers on the following topics
- PhD position on security of IoT hybrid architectures (cloud-fog-edge)
- PhD position on physical-layer security in IoT (physical unclonable functions, wireless fingerprinting)
- Research officier (link with EU-level and national-level research calls)
General required skills and profile
For all of the aforementioned positions, the candidate must hold a Master’s degree in electronics/computer engineering, computer science, or cybersecurity, have good academic grades and demonstrate a strong interest in applied cryptography.
Candidates who have developed and demonstrated their research skills (through self-projects) during their studies are encouraged to apply.
For the postdoctoral positions, a PhD degree in the same areas is required. All projects have a significant implementation component, so the candidate should have an interest in implementation of cryptographic and network protocols.
How do I apply ?
Send a pdf version of your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The following documents will more likely be required after a first discussion by e-mail:
- a recent curriculum vitae
- a motivation letter
- relevant research experience and a list of publications
- study curriculum and diplomas
- A proof of English proficiency
- The name of 2 reference persons, and the nature of contact wit them