Jean-Michel Dricot leads research in cybersecurity for mobile and wireless networks, with a specific focus on the IoT (Internet of Things). He teaches and conducts researchs in communication networks, mobile networks, internet of things, and network security.
Prior to his tenure at the ULB, Jean-Michel Dricot obtained a PhD with a focus on wireless sensor networks and joined France Telecom R&D in Grenoble, France. He is author or co-author of more than 100+ papers published in peer-reviewed international Journals and Conferences and a frequent reviewer for Europe projects.
In 2016 he co-funded the Belgian Master of Sciences in Cybersecurity and in 2017 the ULB cybersecurity Research Center, grouping 11 academics and 25 researchers.
IN CHARGE OF…
- President of jury – Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Lecturer for the following courses: communication networks, mobile and wireless networks, network security.
- Frequent reviewer for H2020 projects and scientific workshops
- M.Sc. Computer Engineering (2001) and PhD in Engineering (2007) from the Université libre de Bruxelles
- 2001 – 2007 : Teaching assistant, ULB
- 2007 : Post-doctoral researcher at France Télécom R&D (Orange Labs), Grenoble, France
- 2008 : Post-doctoral researcher at ULB Machine Learning Group
- 2009 – 2010 : FNRS Post-doctoral researcher
- 2010 – today : Associate Professor, ULB
PGP Key ID : F1075D1A
Address: ULB – Campus Solbosch – 50, avenue Roosevelt 1050 Brussels. Belgium
Office : UA3.215
Phone : +32 2 650 3883